Top 10 Benefits Of Drinking Water
We all know the advise that we should drink at least 8 glasses of water everyday. For most of us, we just follow this advise without really knowing the benefits of drinking water. Personally, it just feels good.
Anyway, I thought of doing a little research and I’ve discovered these ten benefits that drinking water will give our bodies. It’s just a simple list which I hope will make you appreciate drinking water more.
- Drinking water helps you lose weight because it flushes down the by-products of fat breakdown.
- Relieves fatigue, headache and back pains due to dehydration.
- Drinking water reduces hunger, it’s an effective appetite suppressant so you’ll eat less.
- You’ll look younger when your skin is properly hydrated.
- Your brain is mostly made up of water, thus drinking water helps you think better.
- Drinking water regulates your body temperature. You’ll feel more energetic when doing exercises and prevents heat strokes.
- Drinking water raises your metabolism because it helps in digestion.
- Proper hydration helps keep your joints and muscles lubricated, so you’ll less likely get cramps and sprains.
- Fiber and water goes hand in hand in making your daily movements comfortable.
- Drinking plenty of water helps fight against flu and other ailments.
Please note that these water drinking benefits are from various sources found in books and the internet. While all of them are based on scientific findings, the author advises that you always seek professional advise for your ailments and health concerns.
Image Credit: Sergio Recabarren
Written by Fitz Villafuerte
Share this post: