Submit an Article
Do you want to submit an article to The Thirsty Blogger?
Then all you have to do is to abide with these rules:
- Your article should be original and unpublished in any medium (magazine, other blog or website, etc).
- It must be written in English and contains at least 200 words.
- The topic must be relevant to this blog’s niche, which is drinking and/or beverages.
- I prefer stories which are universal and timeless. This means it should appeal to anyone, regardless of where they are from; and the topic can remain relevant and informative even if it’s read a year from now.
When you submit your story, you agree that:
- I can proofread and edit your article according to my preference which includes removing irrelevant external links intended only for SEO purposes.
- Once posted, the article will become my property but will be subject to Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
- You will not receive any compensation (monetary or otherwise) from your work other than a promotion of your business, service, product or website in the form of a short bio included at the end of your story. A link may be provided but the anchor text will be the name of the website and not a keyword.
All those interested should first send me an email through my contact form to inform me of your intention to write a guest post.
I would appreciate it if you could introduce yourself and give the topic of your story, which includes the title of what you’re planning to write, when you send me that email.
Lastly, if you really wish to provide a keyword text link within your article, do mention it in your email and let’s see if we can arrive at an agreement regarding this concern.