It’s that time of the year again when the blogging community votes for their top 10 emerging influential blogs.
This will be my third year to participate in this writing project and for 2010, I decided to vote as early as possible. 😛
Pardon my laziness, if you could call it that way, but instead of waiting for other participants to make their vote so I could discover “vote-worthy” blogs, I’m taking the initiative to be among those who’d submit their entry in the first week.
And so, here are my votes and why I’m voting for them. In no particular order:
- The Thirsty Blogger – yes, this blog is still eligible to join. Yay! The cut off for this year is March 2009 and this blog started in May 2009. And I do hope you vote for this blog as well – one of the pioneers of its kind, a drink blog that is. 😀
- Pixel Quotes – so okay, I’m officially launching MY photoblog to the community by voting it here. This one’s no ordinary photo blog I should say. Go ahead and take a peak.
- Bongga Ba – an events and lifestyle blog and the only blog daring enough to post photos of me while having my acne pricked! LOL
- Don Trivino – I’m voting for this photo blog so he can finally transfer to me the full ownership of the Triple Chocolate Maple Passion photo I used. He actually took that shot and posted it first here 😀
- Crisendo Photography – the photo blog of good friend, Crisendo. He promised to vote for my blogs so I’m voting for his as well. 😛 But aside from this reason, I’ve always admired his Navotas photos that’s why I believe he’s worth my vote. By the way, look at one of his posts and you’ll see his archives below. This blog started in June 2009 so he’s eligible.
And that’s it… for now. I’m opening my last five slots to those who would leave a comment below and give a good reason why I should vote for their blog.
Here are my last five votes. Sorry it took a while, deciding was really hard… really… really, really.
- NomNom Club – because he likes feeding me Red Ribbon cakes… LOL. ‘Nuf said. 😛
- Project 52 Weeks – because she promised me a starring role in one of her upcoming independent films… Hah! 😀
- Foodie Manila – because I owe him one for teaching me how to use Foursquare during our drinking session in Ronza 😉
- Simply Rins – because she’s the only person I know who blogs about nail art… and also because she’s a long-time good friend 😀
- When In Manila – because I am truly amazed at how Vince took the Philippine blogging community by storm – from nobody to everybody’s friend. Hah… sipsip amf… paki-bati na lang ako sa show mo 😛
This writing project would not be possible without its sponsors: Events and Corporate Video, Budget hotel in Makati, Pinoy Party Food, Copyediting Services, PR Agency Philippines, Budget Travel Philippines, Send Gifts to the Philippines, Black Friday Deals, Roomrent – units for rent, Search Profile Index, and Corporate Events Organizer.
Moreover, I would like to encourage all bloggers to please join the Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs Writing Project 2010 today (so you can vote for my blogs as well 😛 ). Visit here to learn more.
So I guess the only thing that’s left for me to say now is to explain the photo above. Or should I really? 😀