If you’re looking for great places to eat in Cebu, then you should check out and follow #CebuFoodCrawl on social media. When you do, you’ll see all the delicious restaurants, cafe and other must-eat places in Cebu.
#CebuFoodCrawl started in 2015, and is now on its fourth year as #CebuFoodCrawl2018 happens on November 30 to December 3. Get ready to follow twenty-five (25) bloggers from all over the country around Cebu as they experience the best that the city has to offer when it comes to food.
Organizer and Presenters
This year’s Cebu Food Crawl is organized by the Cebu Bloggers Society and co-presented by SUN LTE (official network), Cebu Pacific Air (official airline), and TravelBee Business Inn (official residence). It is also supported by PayMaya and Grab.
The four-day event supports the Zero Food Waste advocacy in-line with the theme “Sustainable Dining“.
- Gibbs; Hot Wings – the best hot wings in town
- 10 Dove Street Confectionery – must-try cakes, pastries and other tasty treats!
- The Chocolate Chamber – a true Cebuano success story
- The Market by Sugbo Mercado – the first containerized food market in Mandaue City
- Marco Polo Plaza Cebu – your luxury business hotel in Cebu
- The Detox Bar Cebu – for signature health drinks and plant-based food offerings
- Harbour City Dimsum House – sumptuous Dimsum treats and wide array of steamed and fried dishes
- Guion – interesting cocktails with Filipino flair
- Handuraw – a pizza place and events cafe popular for their thin crust
- The Cove at Bluewater Maribago’s Live Seafood Restaurant – promoting sustainable use of coastal and marine resources, supporting local fishermen and ocean protection
- Bigby’s – a popular restaurant that offers premium travel-inspired food in BIG servings
- Boy Zugba – for an array of home-cooked grilled food and boodle sets
- The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf – truly supporting your passion for a good life
Follow us as we explore Cebu’s culinary hotspots with the hashtags: #CebuFoodCrawl2018 #SUNParaNimoCebu #MakeFirstMomentsHappen and #TravelBeePH
Pingback: Travelbee Business Inn in Cebu - Thirsty Blogger